T-16 Isothermal Device
The T-16 is an advanced isothermal instrument operating at a constant temperature that enables the next generation of diagnostic DNA/RNA amplification in a compact, low cost, stand alone, sensitive instrument suitable for field based and point of care diagnostic applications.
• Supports up to two strips of eight standard 0.2 ml PCR tubes
• Three channel fluorescence detection per tube
• Magnetic mixing of RPA reactions (requires steel balls in RPA reaction mix)
• Instrument configurable for standalone or PC connected modes
• Easy to use advanced desktop software for research applications
• Touch screen LCD, Graphical User Interface for advanced workflow management
• Interchangeable modular optical head, configurable for multiple channels
• Testing temperature range of 37˚C to 65˚C
• Small footprint, suitable for bench top and field applications
• USB and Ethernet connectivity for Data transfer and LIS integration
• Flexible test profile creation and advanced data presentation and export.
Price: £4734 €6723 $8048
Product Code: T1601Device
Final price will be confirmed during checkout
PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT ALREADY?
For TwistAmp® exo, exo RT, fpg, exo +ListeriaM, exo +Campylobacter and TwistGlow® Salmonella
For magnetic mixing, bearing balls may be added to reactions at any time before the reaction is initiated with Mg.
Download the Data Sheet: