TwistDx offers a custom freeze-drying service for RPA reaction pellets to be used for research and development purposes.
This affords our customers a mechanism to source customised, dried reaction pellets.
Custom pellets can:
- contain bespoke customer primers and probes
- have variation in the concentration of protein components or other components
- be dried in a smaller or larger fill volume than that used as standard
- contain reagents to service a larger final reaction than those provided as standard
- contain internal control DNA or RNA species
- be supplied in a variant holding vessel, e.g. a non-standard tube or vial
with your custom freeze drying needs and we will do our best to help you.