Scientific Sales Support Specialist
TwistDx Ltd is looking for a Scientific Sales Support Specialist to manage the relationship between TwistDx and its customers. The successful candidate will act as the bridge between the technology and the customer requirements with regards to current and future sales and support. The role will be based at the company’s site on the Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge.
• manage and report on the status of collaborations, technical support, and general customer queries using the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• field, in collaboration with research group, technical support enquiries
• ensure all current accounts are handled effectively fostering good customer relationships
• foster relationships with potential future customers where appropriate
• report to the business on status of all current and future customer relationships
• liaise with Marketing Department in promotion of RPA technology
• manage TwistDx devices and accessories, manage associated software
• help develop potential technical service offerings for the company
The successful candidate will have a strong background in biomedical sciences and a minimum of a degree in a relevant field. Experience in developing sales of diagnostic products and managing customer support in this area, is desirable.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Janet@twistdx.co.uk quoting reference TAH130715