Quality Control Technician
TwistDx Ltd is looking for a Quality Control Technician to work at its Cambridge Science Park site to carry out and document quality inspections and testing and to undertake, when required, corrective action investigations. The successful candidate will also undertake responsibilities for the day-to-day running of the calibration system.
• Performing tests for RPA reaction batches, proteins and other reagents
• Analysing and interpreting results and producing subsequent reports for the Production department
• Maintaining QC documentation
• Maintaining laboratory equipment
• Developing new tests as required.
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience with GLP/GMP and has experience of working in a laboratory environment adhering to Standard Operating Procedures. An understanding of ISO 13485 quality standards would be an advantage but not essential.
Should you wish to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to Janet@twistdx.co.uk quoting reference QCT110714Tw. No agencies please.