Production Laboratory Technician
TwistDx Ltd is looking for a Production Laboratory Technician to manufacture reagents and freeze dried products to meet ISO 13485 requirements. The role is based at our Cambridge science park site.
You will take responsibility for assigned laboratory tasks and ensure that all documentation is completed to the required standards. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an ISO13485 production environment, preferably in medical devices manufacturing.
Specific responsibilities include:
Manufacturing and dispensing of bulk reagents and the preparation of protein solutions for freeze drying in accordance with approved protocols within the production team as required
• Completion of all records accurately in accordance with the QMS (quality management system)
• Completion of in-process QC testing
• Assembly of final product for shipping to customers
• General housekeeping duties associated with production areas
• Performance of routine equipment maintenance and calibration
• Assisting in equipment and process validation work
• Making suggestions and participating in our process improvement programme to ensure continuous improvement in quality and efficiency within production.
Skills and experience
- A life science graduate seeking a position as a Production Laboratory Technician
- A Production Laboratory Technician with work experience gained within a GMP/ISO13485 production environment (preferably in medical diagnostics manufacturing)
- Experience in freeze drying is desirable but not essential.
Should you wish to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to Janet@twistdx.co.uk. No agencies please. Please quote reference PLTFD11032016 in your application.